Installing the Infinitum Battery Desulfator is easy even for the non-technically inclined :). Here is a simple guide that will help you get that done in less than five to ten minutes.
What you need:
- Infinitum Desulfator
- Cleaning cloth or paper towel
- Make sure your car engine is off or the battery is not in the process of being charged.
- Loosen the bolts on your battery terminals.
- Install the desulfator’s red cable to the positive battery terminal and black on the negative terminal.
- Look for a location within reach of the battery to stick the desulfator. (It makes sense not to stick the desulfator on the battery as it will outlast the battery and can be reused over and over again).
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the said location with a cloth or paper towel and stick on the desulfator.